Now Offering Daily Pay!
How it works:
- Be sure to set up direct deposit in AllShifts.
- Submit a facility approved timesheet every weekday by 12pm ET/9am PT.
- Receive payment in your bank account the next business day.
Get Daily Pay! Go to AllShifts
– If you do not set up direct deposit in AllShifts, paper checks will be mailed via USPS to the address on file and typically arrive in 3-5 business days after processing. If you do not receive your mailed check after 10 business days, contact us. Important – we are no longer using ADP.
– If you do not submit a facility approved timesheet or meet the submission deadline, expect payment delays. Facility approved means an authorized facility representative has signed, confirmed and not disputed work time.
– Every shift included on submitted timesheets must exist in our system to be approved for payment. Any staffing booked directly with facilities will not be paid until documented and verified by AllShifts.
I’m working for the first time in a while. Is direct deposit still handled by ADP?
No. As of April 13th, 2023 we now process payment directly in AllShifts. We no longer use ADP and any changes made there will not impact payment.
Rest assured if you had existing account information in ADP, it was safely migrated to AllShifts. It is a good time to review your account information in AllShifts and confirm it is current.
What if I need to make changes to my direct deposit accounts?
You can do so right in AllShifts. We recommend you update your account before submitting your timesheet to ensure your pay is routed appropriately. Go to Direct Deposit to add or update accounts.
Can I opt out of daily pay?
You control your pay frequency by way of submitting your timesheet. If you prefer a weekly paycheck, simply submit your timesheet once for the week. If it is properly submitted and you have direct deposit set up in AllShifts, you will receive payment the next business day.
How can I get my paystubs?
Paystubs are upload to AllShifts as soon as your payment is processed. You will receive an email and push notification when they are available to view. See pay history.
What if I have questions about my paycheck?
Use AllShifts chat for staffing help. You can chat with your Account Manager who will answer any questions or connect you with payroll.
Does the amount of taxes taken out change?
Tax withholdings may be different with more frequent pay compared to weekly paychecks. Consult your tax professional for any questions.