Terms and Conditions
All American Healthcare Services (AAHCS) takes privacy very seriously and is committed to protecting visitors’ and customers’ personal information. We collect information when a visitor registers on our site. Your email address will never be shared, loaned or sold to any other group, individual or business. We will never give your email address to any third party unless legally required to do so. Anyone who registers with our site agrees to opt in to a periodic email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time from these newsletters by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the newsletters.
Misuse or Abuse
You agree to use the service as intended by AAHCS, and to refrain from any misuse of sites, services and/or systems made available by AAHCS. Misuse of the service will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and includes but is not limited to:
- Uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any content, including but not limited to e-mail communication, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other material, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harming minors in any way;
- Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an AAHCS employee, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content, including but not limited to email commentary, transmitted through the service;
- Uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- Uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfering with or disrupting the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service; or
- Accessing, collecting or storing personal data about other users. AAHCS has the discretionary right to remove any content that is submitted on the website, social media sites or emails. Our services are provided for the use and enjoyment of visitors and customers of AAHCS. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to these services.
AAHCS shall not be liable for any damage, loss or expense resulting from the failure to give advice or information or the giving of incorrect advice or information whether or not due to the negligence of the company, its employees, agents or subcontractors. The company shall not be liable to the customer in any manner or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions because of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of the company’s obligations under these Terms and Conditions, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the company’s reasonable control (which shall include, but not be limited to government actions, war, fire, explosion, flood, acts of terrorism, import or export regulations or embargoes, labor disputes or inability to obtain or a delay in obtaining supplies of goods or labor). The company may, at its option, delay the performance of, or cancel the whole or any part of a contract.
AAHCS or third parties may provide references and/or links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that AAHCS is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, does not endorse or sponsor them and is not responsible or liable for any Terms and Conditions, content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that AAHCS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. You agree to indemnify and hold AAHCS and its affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, representatives, employees and volunteers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through the service, your use of the service, your connection to the service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
All matters that may require legal determination as a result of this agreement shall be determined within the court jurisdiction of Florida.
All proprietary rights in the service and any necessary software used in connection with the service or this website are owned or licensed for use by AAHCS. This website is owned and operated by AAHCS and except as otherwise specified, AAHCS owns all materials appearing on this website, including the text, site design, logos, graphics and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof. You acknowledge and agree that the service and software contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.